Track what your clients eat.
Get detailed reports of all your clients in one place
Free yourself from managing individual client food logs, tedious spreadsheets and inaccurate calculations.
A consolidated view of your clients
- Track all client activity and compliance in one view.
- Get access to individual, detailed reports of daily nutrition, meals, and targets.
- Review client compliance at-a-glance.
Flexibility for you and your clients
- Set personalized calorie and macro targets for each client.
- Vary macros per day, tailoring them to activity level and calendar changes.
- Select from target types that include calories, macros and just logging a food diary.
Visualize your clients' progress
- Access calculations and reports in real-time.
- Get valuable metrics like caloric intake, weight, and waist size.
- View exact measurements with trend lines for at-a-glance analysis of your clients.
Get insight beyond macros
- Select qualitative questions to be answered by your clients quickly and easily while using the app.
- Vary check-in schedule for each client.
- View answers for each check-in in one view to identify trends and progress.
Joy Health Tracker
A first-class experience for your clients
- The Joy Health Tracker app is free for your clients, through your personalized invitation.
- Gone are the days of clients running around using different apps — or worse, sending screen shots of hand written journals.
- Everything is in one place for you and your client.
Why Joy for Business?
Whatever you are doing to help your clients with nutrition, Joy will make it better — for you and them.Schedule My Demo
Popularity is the hallmark of mediocrity
- No client dashboard or link to your clients. Manual sharing.
- Community-sourced foods are often inaccurate
- Takes too long to log meals
- Privacy nightmare, your data is given away like hot cakes
Jack of all trades, master of none
- Overwhelming feature set
- Hard to navigate — busy interface
- Amount of information is distracting
- Drastically different web and app versions
- Clients cannot group their foods and entries
Ruined the world economy in 2008. Should it ruin diets too?
- Entirely manual and labor-intensive
- No real-time view into client activity
- No accountability for clients, with set goals and macros
- Your time is valuable. Spend less time with the tools and more helping clients